My Family

My Family

Saturday, November 5, 2011

It's been a while..

Golly gee, I haven't been on here in a while to update my page! I will try to remember everything that has happened this past MONTH! I knew when I started blogging I would end up not getting to do it as much as I wanted but I will try my best to keep up on it better!
We went to Branson at the beginning of October. Just Derak and I. And we had soo much fun! We didn't know what we were going to do; we were just going to wing it and boy did we have fun doing that! We ended up going to eat at the Branson Belle the first night (thanks for the recommendation Adrien!) and that was a really nice dinner and show!





The next morning we went to Silver Dollar City. That was a lot of fun. I like how everyone has a part and all the little shops were fun to look around. I chickened out on a lot of the rides for some reason. I have always went on rides but for some reason it didn't appeal to me. I guess I'm becoming more and more boring.
This is as crazy as I got. LOL


We spent most of the day there and when we got done we went back to the hotel and got cleaned up to go watch the Cardinals game at a local bar. That was the game they played that determined if they would be in the World Series or not so we definitely wanted to go out and watch it with some Cardinal fans. We ended up at a bar called Outback Pub and we had a BLAST. We met some amazing people and we can't wait to go back and meet up with them again!
The next day we had to go back home but I was ready to see my baby! The next weekend we had Halloween dinner at my parents house. That was a good time. We had a competition to who could make the best pumpkin and/or Halloween food. Of course, I didn't win. HA But here is our pumpkins...





My little pumpkin :)
 The next weekend was HALLOWEEN! We were excited to take Jack out. He was Frankenstein and he did soo good! He said Trick or Treat which sounded a lot like tik teat. lol He wasn't too sure about other kids with their masks on but he got used to it quickly when he realized he got candy. He would intercept the candy from the people wanting to put it in his bag and he would hand it to me and say BITE. So, he ate candy the WHOLE time he was trick or treating. Now mommy and daddy are eating the rest of it. :D 





This weekend we are just relaxing. Derak has been deer hunting and I have to do hair tomorrow. We are going to try to catch the 49ers game; they have been doing so good this year!! If they make it to the Super Bowl, we are definitely going to try to get tickets-it's in Indianapolis this year..too close to not go!!!! :) Hope everyone has a good week! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the Halloween display you had out front of the house. So cute. Jack is adorable.

    ReplyDelete