My Family

My Family

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hello All!

WOW. It's been a while since I have been on here! I originally wanted to blog once a week; that was my goal. But I have come to realize that I just don't have time! Oh well, I will try my best! Let's see, last weekend I went to the Ozarks for our anniversary. We have been married for 3 years already...CRAZY! We went with Ronnie and Robin White and Angie and Chris Hewitt. We all had a lot of fun. Us girls went shopping of course and we went to a dueling piano bar one night. It was a nice get away. Then Monday little Anna had her surgery to put the leads in her head so they can read her brain activity for her seizures. Alicia, Jack, and I went up to see her to keep her company for a little bit.
 Lemme tell ya, don't just try to wing it when you have to drive to St. Louis. The way there was a piece of cake, but for some reason, the way back got scary QUICK. We had to turn around on a one way street and some really mean woman was walking across it and decided to inform me that I couldn't go down because of the one way and she yelled at me and shook her finger and said, "Dis is a one way...you can't go down here!" As she said this I was telling her to get out of my way so I could turn around, and she just stood there! WHAT A BIA! And the best part of it was that she had a cig hanging out of her mouth...what a tramp. lol
Anyways, Anna is still up there and things aren't going as smoothly as they were supposed to so please say a prayer for her. Unfortunately, they need her to have many seizures so they can see exactly what is going on so they have cut her medications down dramatically. I will keep everyone updated on that.
Then last night something miraculous happened. MY SON WENT PEE ON HIS BIG BOY POTTY ALL BY HIMSELF. I couldn't believe it! I know it was a fluke but still, how awesome! So this momma is pretty excited. Since we made such a big deal out of it, the rest of the night he would constantly run in there and try as hard as he could to go. lol
I am hoping that this weekend we will get pumpkins and maybe go to an Oktoberfest somewhere. I LOVE FALL and I am loving this weather! Next weekend Derak and I are going to Branson for a weekend. He surprised me with that for my birthday. I haven't ever been so I am excited. From what I hear there is some good shopping there! If anyone has a recommendation on where to go, lemme know! We are just going to wing it and hopefully find stuff to do! I hope everyone has a good week! Enjoy the weather!!

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for Anna!

    We really liked the Showboat Branson Belle and the Titanic Museum the last time we were there. :) And if the weather is still nice, Silver Dollar City is fun!

    ReplyDelete